Share our passion:
Ever since our founder, Genichi Kawakami, established Yamaha Motor, it is our mission to give to ALL our customers KANDO. Not only with our products, but also to our employees. KANDO is a Japanese word to express the feeling of deep satisfaction and excitement you get when you encounter something of exceptional value, quality, and performance.
You have the opportunity to be part of the Yamaha family.
For Yamaha Motor Europe N.V., located at Schiphol-Rijk in the Netherlands, we are looking for a full-time Quality Assurance Coordinator(E-Bike) for our Quality Division.
What does your day look like:
As Quality Assurance Coordinator, your main focus will be the application of the Yamaha Quality Assurance Policy and direction on Electrical Mobility products, reinforcing the Quality Management System. Your area of interest will include Smart Power Vehicles (SPV) (E bike, Drive Unit and E-kit for OEM Customers) and future projects related to Electrical Mobility.
For Yamaha SPV products you will coordinate Quality Assurance activities during Development and Start of Production, working with Product Planning, Development and Manufacturing.
You will act as Customer Quality Engineer in front of OEM (Original Equipment Manufacturers) customers, clarifying the specific quality requirements during development and managing claims and complains after the introduction in the market.
The role requires frequent travels, visiting Yamaha Development/Manufacturing sites Center, Outsourcing partners and OEM Customers.
· Responsible for Quality Target definition and activities planning/follow up to assure product quality according to Yamaha Standards and Customer expectations;
· Monitoring the development process to ensure project risks are identified and addressed;
· You will work with Sales, Product Development and Manufacturing to follow up Quality Assurance Activities related to Product, Suppliers and Market feedback;
· Coordinate with Quality Manager to discuss and resolve product quality issues raised by OEM customers, including the preparation of all necessary quality reports;
· Coordinate problem solving process in case of quality issue and ensure that system level improvements are proposed for recurrence prevention on current and future products;
· Define specific Quality Assurance procedures related to E-Mobility products, aligned with the Yamaha headquarter QMS and rules;
· Participate to Project Gates and Milestones reporting QA activities status.
What do you bring?
· Minimum 3 years’ experience on Development and/or Manufacturing;
· Bachelor's or master's degree in engineering;
· Good understanding and knowledge in E-Bikes and E Mobility products;
· Knowledge of quality methods, such as 8D, 5 Why, FTA, FMEA etc. and of technical statistics;
· Functional knowledge in the field of New Products Development;
· Team-player with proactive attitude and challenge spirit;
· Good analytical skills with ability to identify issues and define improvement actions, implementing a clear PDCA approach;
· Ability to work on cross-functional, global teams and recognize larger picture beyond just detailed issues;
· Communication skills to be able to interact with internal/external partners, with the ability to clearly present topic;
· Willing to travel within Europe (30%) and worldwide;
· Fluency in English, written and spoken;
· Good command of French or Italian will be a plus.
A motivated and inspirational colleague, happy to support the business and truly devoted to customer success. You consider yourself being a fast learner and a quick doer. With your pro-active attitude you want to make things happen. You are a team player and willing to go the extra mile and are not afraid to face challenges. Quality and professionalism lie close to your heart.
What’s in it for you?
- A diverse and international environment;
- We offer you the opportunity to work from home, of course this includes working from home allowance and a budget for setting up your home office;
- Commuting allowance, holiday allowance and 28 days off to enjoy as you please;
- 13th month payment and you will participate in our Bonus Program;
- Pension scheme;
- Learning and development opportunities;
- Discount on Yamaha products;
- Your first contract will be a temporary contract, but with the intention to extend or offer an indefinite contract;
- We support you in getting your motor or boat license;
- Try out our newest models via our private lease plan and staff bike program;
- Free fruit is available in our office;
- Get to know your colleagues during our company/team events and monthly afternoon drinks.
Sounds interesting? We are looking forward to receiving your CV and motivation letter.
For more information about the recruitment process please contact us at email@example.com.
Note, an assessment will be part of our procedure.
- Fulltime / parttime
- Geen opleiding
- Medior (mid-career)
- Contract type
- Tijdelijk contract