Sapim is looking for an international Key Account Manager. As a Key Account Manager, you represent the Sapim group in your region, support customers and advise them on their new product initiatives. You are also responsible for expanding our network of customers within bicycle manufacturers as well as wheel builders. You build a good relationship with your contacts with the customer and ensure that you understand and feel the needs of your customer.
This opportunity presents a unique opportunity because of the diverse range of customers you'll encounter, including those of varying sizes, products, and market positions, giving you exposure to the widest possible range of customer profiles.
- Maintain good and regular contact with your international customers (digital and physical).
- Ensure that agreements and customer expectations are communicated effectively to our Customer Services department, as well as other relevant departments within our group.
- Participate in projects with engineering and quality department and defend the voice of customers inside our group.
- Participate at the traditional international bicycle fairs and events.
In terms of experience and competences:
- Master or bachelor level in marketing or economical sciences.
- Professional experience in the bicycle industry, ideally as a sales representative.
- Technical feeling or experience is a plus.
- Fluent in English.
- Experience to work in an international environment.
- Willingness to be on the road and participate in exhibitions and events internationally.
In terms of personality:
- Passionate about the bicycle industry and biking itself!
- Communicative skills and the ability to get people to follow a specific vision.
- Positive and inspiring attitude.
- Entrepreneurship - make things happen, proactively and pragmatically.
- Able to work independently as well as a be strong and reliable team player.
- Work hard, play hard mentality.
What we offer you:
- A 'leading' position in a company that is the largest player in its market segment.
- A position in sales within a company that has a very strong focus on its customers and is known for quality and reliability.
- A company with employees who are very proud of our products and passionate about what they do.
- The chance to be part of an industry that is writing a future and in which the best is yet to come.
If you have an interest, please send your cv to email@example.com
- Fulltime / parttime
- HBO, WO
- Senior (ervaren)
- Contract type
- Vast contract