A creative commercial trader with personality
· Responsible for developing and implementing the sales and profitability of Granot Fresh citrus products on a global scale.
· Establish and maintain relationships with customers, suppliers and industry partners.
· Responsible to ensure proper realization of orders and coordination of supply programs.
· Negotiate pricing, contracts and terms with international customers and suppliers.
· Manage logistics and supply chain activities, including transportation, storage and distribution.
· Represent the organization at industry events, trade shows and conferences.
· Develop and manage budgets, forecasts and financial and marketing reports.
· Being able to work conceptually and structured.
· You report to the Director of Sales Europe.
Ambitious, entrepreneurship and customer-oriented
· BsC (HBO) working and thinking level.
· Experience in sales in international fresh market and with retailers and wholesalers.
· High ability to negotiate.
· Providing excellent customer service.
· Willing to travel abroad.
· Full control of Office programs – mandatory. High-level Excel control is especially required!
· Familiar with the dynamics and daily changing challenges within the fresh sector.
· You master English and Dutch verbally and English in writing. Mastering another language as Spanish or French will be an advantage.
· Analytical thinking and working.
· Customer oriented and environment-conscious.
· Reliable and responsable.
· Excellent social and communication skills.
· Team player.
· Self-starter and creative.
Granot Fresh is a subsidiary of Granot, a cooperative of 43 villages in Israel that is specialized in the sustainable cultivation of avocado and citrus. Founded in 1958, it is the largest agricultural cooperative in Israel and the biggest avocado grower in Israel. Granot Fresh, the European sales office, was founded in 2021 and it is located in Maasdijk near Rotterdam. The team at Granot Fresh is responsible for coordinating and organizing sales to the customers worldwide. Our team is looking for a person who knows the fresh market and knows the products; who can build a strong network with retailers, wholesalers and specialists in Europe and beyond.
A full-time job in a dynamic organization with strong, financial stability and wide international exposure. Excellent salary and working condition within a small and cohesive team.
- Fulltime / parttime
- MBO, HBO
- Medior (mid-career), Senior (ervaren)
- Contract type
- Vast contract
- FMCG, Handel
- Food & Horeca