Specialist HR & Benefits
Our client is an organization that is part of a big concern. They have a mission: bring nature & food together. They want to provide the world of vegetable products of high quality. Which in the end is also better for our planet.
They are looking for a spontaneous experienced teamplayer with knowledge of payroll and benefits.
What wil you be doing?
- Advising the HR community & Business on Payroll related topic’s and queries;
- Monitoring & supporting monthly payroll processes and transactions performed by the payroll provider SDWorx, to achieve 100% payroll timeliness and accuracy for The Netherlands, Belgium and France;
- Liaise as an expert for the payroll process towards our payroll provider SDWorkx;
- Identifying and fixing payroll issues;
- Responsible for data entry and document creation in cooperation with payroll provider when needed for certain payroll processes;
- Working together with the payroll providers to support incident resolution and ensure that key stakeholders are informed;
- Being aware of upcoming legal & policy changes and work with the providers to agree on the implementation approach and timing;
- Taking care of the delivery of the yearly Annual Performance Review process for all employees;
- Completing Reward & Benefits transactions to the payroll together with your colleagues;
- Taking care of enable employees to see their salary information through the payroll portal;
- Being aware and implement upcoming legal or collective labor agreement changes: calculate new packages, implement and work with the providers to agree on the implementation approach and timing;
- Working together with the upfield teams to ensure flawless processes.
What do you need?
- Fluent in Dutch and English;
- At least 5 years of relevant working experience;
- Completion of PDL;
- Excellent control with Excel;
- Not afraid to push back when needed but driven to deliver an excellent result;
- You are able to work in a structured manner;
- You are able to work in an international, dynamic, complex environment;
- You have an eye for detail;
- You are able to find the best approach for every situation;
- You can work independently whilst also enjoying collaborating with your colleagues.
What do we offer?
Salarisjobs is responsible for the recruitment and selection for this job position, that means that you will have a contract with our client directly.
At this organization the will offer a salary that is matching the job responsibilities and a permanent contract. You’ll have to enjoy working in a fast-paced environment as it will take hard work and determination; we will give you the ownership you need to make an impact. You’ll have to deliver on the commitments you make. And we’ll give you the freedom and flexibility to do your job and build your own career.