Our client is a company who is active in retail, they are the ambassador of popular lifestyle brands that are still growing strong, worldwide.
The Payroll Coordinator is responsible for the day-to-day operation of the payroll function, ensuring the accurate and timely payment of salary and wages to approximately 1950 employees across six payrolls (United Kingdom and Republic of Ireland).
What will you be doing?
Your responsibilities include:
● The day-to-day administration of the payroll function;
● Building and maintaining positive working relationships with internal and external stakeholders;
● Accurate checks and audits to ensure payment accuracy and legal compliance;
● Responsible for employee pay queries and personal requests;
● Calculating and paying commission and bonuses to employees;
● Responsible for quarterly audits on payroll data.
What do you need?
● Microsoft Excel skills are essential.
● Be able to work well under pressure and with change, being able to quickly adapt;
● Have a strong attention to detail;
● Be able to maintain confidentiality and display discretion;
● Be customer focused, demonstrating a passion to deliver quality and accurate service on time, always;
● Excellent organisation and time-management skills;
● Fluent in speaking and writing in English.
What do we offer?
Salarisjobs is responsible for the recruitment and selection for this job position, that means that you will have a contract with our client directly.
Working at this company means a competitive salary, 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) and a workplace pension scheme, a life insurance cover and a health cash plan.
A performance based bonus and flexible working hours.
And last but not least, up to 50% off popular brands retail purchases.