Bicycle and Bicycle parts Sales and Business Development (Full-time)
We welcome highly results oriented sales professional who is able to develop Bicycle and Bicycle parts sales business in Europe and ensure maximum sales and profitability in his assigned area of responsibility, as well as provide technical and sales service, in order to grow and expand our global market position. https://corelli.com.tr/?lng=en
- Develop and manage a territory of existing customers and selected distributors.
- Deliver on volume, revenue and profitability targets to achieve the annual operating plan.
- Build and manage a healthy opportunity pipeline.
- Collaborate with Technical Support to achieve business objectives.
- Create meaningful account, territory and market development reports and plans.
- Follow business processes while preparing customer meetings/follow-ups.
- Translate customer needs/requirements into solutions which add value for both the customer and Corelli.
- Provide competitive and market intelligence by frequently monitoring market Dynamics.
- Bachelor degree in Science or Business discipline
- A strong sales "hunter" mentality with > 5 years of successful sales experience selling bicycles.
- Advanced ability to articulate the potential for added value from product/service to the customer by meeting customers’ needs
- Excellence in negotiating and closing deals effectively
- Record of accomplishment in creating and executing successful sales plans
- Ability to identify new accounts and growth opportunities
- Strong relationship-building skills in order to penetrate multiple levels of target customer organizations
- Excellent time management skills and ability to work independently from a home office
- Excellent oral and written communication skills in English
- Open-minded, positive and creative personality
- Agile, pro-active working style
- Available to travel 80% of his/her time in the responsible area
We offer you a challenging job on an international level with plenty of scope for creativity and a high degree of personal responsibility combined with a very pleasant working atmosphere and interesting development opportunities.
Would you like to take up this challenge?
Then we look forward to receiving your informative application, which you should send to the following address, stating your salary expectations and the earliest possible starting date.
How to apply:
If you are interested in this position and you meet all requirements, then please send us your application with CV and letter of motivation via “solliciteren” button below.