Asset Manager Europe - Logistics Real Estate
The Asset Manager Europe takes responsibility for developing, updating and implementing the company’s strategic asset management plan for the European portfolio, working closely within a small Pan-European team. Supports and (project) manages ongoing and future development and investment opportunities. Delivers asset by asset business plans, including reporting, (capex) budgeting, asset monitoring, leasing and financial analysis etc. Responsibility for leasing and maintaining leasing agency relationships as well asexternal property management relationships. The right candidate will be able to get involved in all aspects of Granite’s real estate activities including working on and executing new investment opportunities. Expected to travel on a regular basis, the position is based in WTC Amsterdam.
- Between 5-10 years of experience gained in a first-rate professional services or investment company.
- Proven asset management track record and ability to validate valuations. Acquisition experience is a plus.
- Strong academics - educated to university degree level
- MS Office with special focus on Excel and Word; Argus modelling experience is a plus
- Demonstrable leadership skills and ability to effectively operate in a cross-cultural environment
- Excellent analytical, financial and negotiating skills and project management skills
- Previous international asset management (and transactional) experience is a plus
- Outstanding communication skills and excellence in both verbal and written English
- Another European language (German) a positive but not a must
- Professional and positive with proactive self starter attitude
- Ability to operate effectively under pressure in a changing environment
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities and deadlines
- Commitment to high standards with a focus on attention to detail, commercial acumen and confident decision making
Granite REIT (www.granitereit.com) is a Canadian based Real Estate Investment Trust (REIT) engaged in the acquisition, development, selective construction, leasing, management and ownership of industrial and logistics properties in North America and Europe. Granite is listed on the Toronto and New York Stock Exchanges and owns a portfolio of approximately 85 properties (3m square metres) and is head quartered in Toronto, with offices in Amsterdam and Vienna.
With half of the firm's current portfolio located in Europe, the target is to deploy more than 700 million EUR into new acquisitions (core, value add and opportunistic) and developments with a specific focus on Germany, the Netherlands and Poland.
Granite offers the candidate to become an early addition to a growing international European team with a competitive salary package including base salary and bonus. International role with travel across Northern Europe. Granite is an equal opportunity employer. We celebrate diversity and are committed to creating an inclusive environment for all employees.